NovoMix 30 is a modern insulin analogue (insulin analogue) with fast action and action intermediate, in a ratio of 30/70. Modern insulins are improved versions of human insulin. NovoMix 30 is used to decrease high blood sugar levels in adults, adolescents and children from 10 years old, having diabetes. Diabetes is a disease during which your body does not produce enough insulin to control your sugar levels in the blood. NovoMix 30 can be used in combination with tablets to treat diabetes. NovoMix 30 starts to lower your blood sugar level 10 to 20 minutes later the injection, its maximum effect appears 1 to 4 hours after the injection and the effect lasts up to 24 hours.
What information do you need to know before using.
Never use NovoMix 30
– If you are allergic to insulin aspart or any of the other ingredients of this medicine product (see section 6, Package contents and other information).
– If you suspect that hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar).
Before using NovoMix 30
– Check the label to make sure you have the correct type of insulin.
– Always use a new needle during each injection to prevent the risk of contamination.
– Needles and NovoMix 30 FlexPen should not be shared
– The dose of NovoMix 30 depends on each individual and is determined according to the needs of the patient.
– In patients with type 2 diabetes, NovoMix 30 may be administered alone or in combination with oral antidiabetic agents for which the combination with insulin has been approved, when blood glucose is insufficiently controlled by these oral antidiabetic agents alone. For patients with type 2 diabetes, the recommended starting dose of NovoMix 30 is 6 U at breakfast and 6 U at dinner (evening meal). it can also be initiated in one injection per day of 12 U at dinner (evening meal). When NovoMix 30 is used in one injection per day and the dose reaches 30 units, it is generally recommended to proceed to two injections per day by dividing equally the dose of breakfast and the dose of dinner (evening meal) . If recurrent episodes of hypoglycemia occur during the day with two daily injections of NovoMix 30, the morning dose may be divided into one dose in the morning and a dose at noon (3 injections per day).
– It is advisable to follow the following titration recommendations for dose adjustment.
– In patients with type 1 diabetes, individual insulin requirements are usually between 0.5 and 1.0 Units / kg / day. They may be covered in whole or in part by NovoMix 30. Daily insulin requirements may be higher in patients with insulin resistance (due to obesity for example) and lower in case of endogenous insulin secretion. residual.
– When transferring biphasic human insulin to NovoMix 30, first maintain the same dose and injection schedule. Then adjust the dose according to individual needs (see the titration recommendations in the table above).
– NovoMix 30 can be used in the elderly; however, the experience of using NovoMix 30 in combination with ADO in patients over 75 is limited.
Uncommon side effects
–Signs of allergy: Local allergic reactions (pain, redness, hives, inflammation,
bruising, swelling and itching) at the injection site may occur. Generally, these reactions disappear after a few weeks of insulin treatment. If they do not disappear, consult your doctor.
-Troubles of vision: When you start your insulin treatment, your vision may be disturbed, but this phenomenon is usually transient.
Alterations at the injection site (lipodystrophy): At the injection site, the adipose tissue under the skin can thin (lipoatrophy) or thicken (lipohypertrophy). Changing the injection site with each injection reduces the risk of developing such skin changes. If you notice that your skin is getting thinner or thicker at the injection site, talk to your doctor or nurse. These alterations can become more severe or change insulin absorption if the injection is performed in such a zone.
Joint Swelling: When you start your insulin treatment, water retention can cause swelling of your ankles and other joints.
-Swelling of the joints: When you start your insulin treatment, water retention can cause swelling of your ankles and other joints. Generally, it disappears quickly. If this is not the case, talk to your doctor.
-Diabetic retinopathy (an eye disease linked to diabetes that may lead to loss of vision): If you have diabetic retinopathy and your blood sugar level improves very well your retinopathy may get worse sooner Ask your doctor for more information.
Buy NovoMix30 Flexpen100 U/mL of 5pre-filled pens of 3 ml Online, Buy Online Human Growth Hormone , Human Growth Hormone for sale , human growth hormone on strengthmixlab.com.